Do I have a Case?

If you have been in a car accident due to the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to recover money for your personal injuries and property damage if it is your vehicle you were operating. Damages for personal injury can include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of career or earning potential, etc. We offer FREE case evaluations on such matters.
Every auto/truck/motorcycle/pedestrian accident victim should seek medical attention, even if you don’t believe your injuries are substantial. Failure to seek timely medical treatment (within 48 hours) can affect the validity of your claim with the insurance company.